There are those that profess to be “cat people”, but how can you tell the true cat lover from someone that gives cats a passing thought from time to time? Here are some tips from our “sister” site, myjoyofliving.com, on how to spot the true cat lover:
- To them, the cat is their furry kid.
- They have purchased or rented a place solely based on it having the perfect spot to put the litter box.
- He/she struggles in conversation with others who have no cats.
- He/she has slept on the edge of the bed so as not to disturb the cat sleeping comfortably in the middle.
- He/she has pictures of the cat in their wallet.
- He/she has a big celebration for the cat’s birthday.
Based on this criteria, how many cat people do you know?
Photo source: Eleda 1 on Flickr